Changing the invoice status by using the Scheduler in P2P Administration
Learn how to change the invoice status by using the Scheduler feature in Basware P2P Administration.
To access the Scheduler page, you must have the user right "Manage Scheduler tasks".
- Open Basware P2P Administration.
- Go to Scheduler > Tasks.
- In Filter Criteria, search by Task name "TransferRecovery".
- Click Get Tasks.
- Select the TransferRecovery task and click . The Task Data page opens.
- On the Parameters tab, select the parameter "ForceInvoiceId" and click.
- In the Value field, paste the invoice ID from the invoice that you want to change the status for.
- Select parameter "RecoveryMode" and click .
- In the Value field:
- To change the invoice status to “Transferred”, enter "Completed".
- To change the invoice status to “Transfer failed”, enter "Failed".
- To cancel the invoice process, enter "Cancel".
- To update the changes to the parameters, click .
- To save the changes to the Scheduler task, click Save.
- To execute the Scheduler task, click Execute.