Create separate purchase orders for items with different desired delivery dates
You can choose to create separate purchase orders from a purchase requisition for items with different desired delivery dates. For this, you need to select a setting in Data management. To select this setting, you must have the Manage purchase documents user right for at least one organization.
To enable creating unique purchase orders for different desired delivery dates:
- Click > Data management > Purchase > Document creation settings.
- Select the organization for which you want to change the setting.
- Click the Order creation criteria tab.
- Select Items have different desired delivery dates.
- Click Save.
- If you want to copy the settings to other organizations, click Copy.
Note that the copy action is available only when you have user rights for more than one organization.
After selecting this setting, unique purchase orders are created for all of the following cases:
- Different suppliers
- Different payment terms
- Different contract references
- Different desired delivery date.