P2P - IP - Slowness Issue
What is the issue?
IP Applications is too slow or freezes.
Please check with all the users whether they are also facing the same issue or not?
If not, then please ask the end users to follow the steps mentioned below under Resolution.
- Please clear the browser cache and the %temp% folder for all the users.
- Set the value of the parameter 'Servercursormode' to '0' in IP ADMIN(Setting the value of the parameter 'Servercursormode' to '0' usually enhances the speed of the applications and improves latency issues.).
- Change the value of the parameter LOGLEVEL to 1 in IP ADMIN.
Try accessing IP Master and let us know if the issue still persists.
In case the issue still persists:
- Please check BasWareIP.ini from C:\Program Files (x86)\BasWare\IP\Workstation and remove the value debug='true' in case it is there.
- In case there is any error user is experiencing while accessing IP applications, then check BaswareIpMaster.log file. The logs are usually placed in %temp% directory.