Supplier Guide - Creating Quotes In Supplier Portal
- Log into your account and click on the Supplier Portal icon as shown below:
- View your Documents by clicking on the documents tab in the top right corner of the page:
- To view your RFQs, click on the top left drop down box, select Request for Quotes, in the second select All and in the third select Unlimited.
- Select an RFQ from which to raise a Quote by placing your cursor over the RFQ and clicking your mouse. The RFQ should now be highlighted in yellow.
On the right-hand side of the page an overview of the RFQ will be displayed along with the option to create a Quote.
- To create a Quote from the selected RFQ click the green arrow button next to Create Quote at the top right of the screen.
At the bottom of the new page an overview of the RFQ line items will be displayed. This will show what has been requested for quotation.
- To add / edit Quote details, you must first save it by clicking save situated on the right side of the page. This will then automatically generate a Quote number (if you have automatic numbering enabled, if not you will be asked to add your own quote number/reference).
- To edit any of the non-line items Quote details click on the relevant edit icon and make amendments. Once completed click on save to save changes or undo to cancel changes and return.
- To add all RFQ lines to the Quote lines click on . The Quote line items will then be displayed above the RFQ line items.
- To add additional non RFQ line items such as shipping select one of the three options above quote lines and click the add icon. . Add the details to the additional lines as required and then click save to save the changes or undo to cancel changes and return. Any Quote line item details can be amended by clicking on the relevant edit icon or the line can be deleted by clicking . Once amended click on save to save changes or undo to cancel changes and return.
- To view a printable version of the Quote click on at the top right hand side of the page.
- To delete the Quote completely click on the delete icon at the top right hand side of the page.
- To send the Quote to the customer click on at the top right hand side of the page.
- To return to your documents within the Supplier Portal click on at the top right hand side of the page.
Adding attachments to a quote
The ability to add an attachment to your RFQ is dependent upon whether your customer can receive attachments. If your customer is not able to receive attachments, you will not be able to add an attachment to your RFQ.
If your customer can receive attachments;
To add attachment, perform the process as describe in the previous pages. When you have added a line item to your quote, click on the pencil icon to the right of that line item, as highlighted in the red box below.
When the document browser window has opened, you can browse for your document and upload your document. This will attach the document to your RFQ.