Supplier Guide - Delivery Items in Product Manager
Delivery items are the charges you apply to Standard Items for delivery, to be applied per item, or per basket.
Creating a Delivery item in Product Manager
- From the Item Directory you can access both the Create Item and Edit Item pages.
- When you select a Product Type of Delivery Item the relevant the fields below are shown. This section also includes Delivery Type and Item ID.
- Item: the charge will be applied per item
- Basket, the charge will be applied basket in the Supplier Item ID field, you enter the ID of Standard Item to which the delivery charge should be applied.
- Enter the Name, Description and Keywords for your delivery item.
- The Name of this Delivery Item will be shown in Product Manager and the shopping basket and so should be informative, concise and relevant to the item.
- The Description is for your reference and is only shown in your Product Manager.
- Keywords in Delivery Items are used to help you find the item in Product Manager.
- Add an appropriate delivery UNSPSC Classification.
- Images are optional.
- Click Save to save your item or changes to Product Manager and Cancel to cancel your unsaved changes and return to the Item Directory.
Supplier Guide - Delivery Item Price Breaks for Product Manager - Learn how to use price breaks to give buyers a discount on delivery charges for large orders.
Supplier Guide - Delivery Items - Content Loader - Learn how to quickly and easily update all of your delivery items using our Content Loader.
Add item templates to items