Basware Message: Connection Timed out
Basware Message can experience connectivity issues between the machine where it is installed and our Gateway servers.
- Please check if one of the following errors is displayed when a data transmission is initiated:
- Connection refused: connect;
- Connection Timed out;
- Error uploading files: Server returned HTTP response code: 503;
- Error uploading files: Server returned HTTP response code: 504;
- If maintenance is happening to our services no data can be sent during this time. Maintenance information is available here;
- If the error also occurs outside of the mentioned time, please inform your IT that our server address must be enabled in your firewall/virus scanner/proxy server.
- All the information required by your IT can be found here: Firewall Info - Basware Message;