Basware Message: Error uploading files: Bilevel encodings are supported for bilevel images only
Basware message allows you to insert a company paper into it's configuration, that will be attached to your documents in the sending phase.
In some cases, the following error can be displayed when using the program:
- Error uploading files: Bilevel encodings are supported for bilevel images only
If this error message is displayed, you saved your company paper in an unsupported format.
Please check where you company paper is stored:
- Open the Configuration of Basware Message;
- In the Local Configuration tab you can find the path where your company paper is stored;
You will need to save your company paper with the below parameters
- File Format: TIFF;
- Size: DIN-A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm; 8.27 inches x 11.69 inches);
- Resolution: 300 dpi;
- Color: Black & White (not gray or similar);
- Compression: CCITT Group 4 Fax Encoding;