Basware Message: Print job queue paused
The "printed" documents remain stuck in the Printer Queue.
- See if your printer was not set on pause by accident
- Was the output folder erased?
- Is your printer installed locally or on a server
- To check if your printer was set on Pause, Open Control Pannel and go to Devices and Printers. Locate your Message Printer and right click on it then select See what's printing;
- Click on Printer and make sure that Pause Printing is NOT checked;
- If the printer is installed locally please proceed in checking if the folder where the files are stored is still reachable. This can be done by opening the Printer Properties and in the ports section you can click the Configure Port button. Copy the path from Output folder and try to open it.If the folder was deleted, you can recreate it with the same name or change the Output folder path to a new one;
- If the printer is shared on the network, the Output folder MUST exist locally on the server or machine on which the original printer is located;
- Please make sure that your configuration follows one of the below accepted schemas;