P2P - Edit Purchase Requisition Details
Editing purchase requisition drafts is useful if you have items added to your requisition that you want to send for approval and order, but first you need to make some changes to the requisition's header information.
- Click Documents > Purchase requisitions.
- Search for the requisition draft to edit. To quickly find all drafts, use the More criteria filter and select Requisition statuses > Draft.
- In the search results, click the requisition draft that you want to edit.
- To edit a section, click in the relevant section.
- To add a comment, click in the Workflow section.
- To view the whole history of the document, click (More actions) > View history in the Workflow section.
- To add a discussion, click in the Discussions section.
- To change the next approver or view the details of a line, click (More actions) and select the desired action.
- To change the next approver for the whole requisition, click (More actions) > Change next approver. This selection overrides line-level next approvers.
- To add an attachment, click in the Attachments section.