Basware Invoice - Dynamic Discount
To define dynamic discounts for payment terms in Basware P2P Administration, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to P2P Administration > Basic Data > Payment Terms.
- Select an administrative site.
- Select a payment term.
- Under the Cash Date view, there is a new setting for defining the dynamic discount for the selected payment term.
- Click Add new cash date setting.
- Enter a value in the Days After Base Date column.
This value defines for how long time the cash discount is valid.
- Enter a value in the Cash Discount (%) column.
Optionally, you can also enter a value in the External Code column. This is needed only if your ERP system does not support dynamic discounts.
- Click Update.
- Repeat steps 5 - 8 as many time as needed.
- Click Save.