Create or edit product bundles
You can create and edit product bundles by using a CSV template. You can also create and edit your product bundles using the Super Content Loader Excel file.
1. Click Product Manager > Price Lists.
2. Find the price list to which you want to create product bundle and click to open it.
3. Next to Bundles, do one of the following: • If the price list already contains product bundles, click to export a CSV containing the current bundles. • If there are no product bundles yet, click import and download a template from this page.
4. Edit the product bundles:
A) Open the CSV file.
B) Under Bundle master, add the master item’s ID. Repeat for as many rows as necessary.
C) Under Item or Matrix, add either Item or Matrix.
D) Under Bundle component, add the component item IDs. Only items in the same price list can be in a bundle.
E) Under Fixed or Linked Quantity, define the quantity of the component items: • Fixed: The quantity of the items does not change. • Linked: The quantity of the items is linked to the master item’s quantity.
F) Under Optional or Mandatory, add either Optional or Mandatory.
G) Save the bundle template.
5. In the Select Action drop-down list, select if you want to merge or replace the bundles on the price list. Merging means that the CSV file content makes additions and changes to the current price list, and the bundles that are not included in the CSV file remain untouched. Replacing means that the imported file overwrites all bundles on your price list, that is, all previous bundles are deleted and the bundles on the CSV file take their place.
6. Click Select file and select the CSV file that you created.
7. Click Upload.
If you require any further support with this, please contact us via the below:
Basware Marketplace Team contact details:
To raise a support case: https://basware.service-now.com/bw?id=bw_sc_cat_item_public
Under the section “How can we help you?”, select “I need help with the UK Marketplace” and the case will come straight to our team (CS – 2nd Marketplace).
Alternatively, you can call us on +44 845 6032885.