Customer Support Portal - How to request a new users account
The purpose of this article is to show how to request a new user account for the Customer Support Portal.
To request a new user account in the Customer Support Portal you will need to log a case.
- Click on Log a case > General forms > Add ServiceNow user.
- Click on Add, to add the e-mail addresses for the people you want to request access.
- Type in the e-mail address and click Add, again.
The e-mail address will be saved in the case form.
- Repeat the above steps if you want to request access for multiple users.
- You can use the Edit row button to edit the e-mail address and to delete the e-mail address all together.
You can use the Watch list field to add e-mail addresses of colleagues you want to keep updated with the case actions.
Likewise, you can use the Case title and Case description to provide more information if you like.
- After you added all the desired e-mail addresses and information, please click on Submit.
The case will then be logged and sent to our Support team.
- To request the removal of a user account, follow the same steps and select "Remove ServiceNow" user from "Log a case" > "General forms".