In the Data Capture Guide (DCG), a field matrix provides a list of fields available for the project.
- Field code - The code for the field is presented in the DCG
- H - Header-level
- L - Line-level
- C - Custom-field
- In use - Checked box indicates which fields are in use, and there are the ones that are implemented in the backend systems.
- Field - Name of the field
- Usage - There are a few mandatory fields, which are due to a technical requirement to process the document through the systems
- M - Mandatory
- O - Optional
- Availability -
- Standard package - The customer can freely select their required fields between "standard package" fields H1-H18 keeping in mind that some fields are mandatory due to technical requirements for the backend systems (marked with "M" in the Usage column).
- Additional fields - The customer can select up to 3 extra fields from the "additional fields" H19-H26.
- If more than 3 fields are required, then this needs to be agreed upon in the contract.
- Extra service:
- Standard line-level package - The line-level capturing is available. In case line-level is purchased, there are fields available in the "standard line-level package" fields L1-L7 with additional fields available for purchase.
- Custom fields with free text attribute - If the required field is not available in the list, then the "extra service custom fields" must be purchased.