The document that you've sent for processing could not be processed due to one of the following reasons:
- The invoice/credit note amounts are rounded and no rounding is accepted by the recipient
- The tax calculation is incorrect
- The discount calculation is incorrect
The amounts and the calculation are verified based on the following criteria:
- The invoice and credit note amounts should not contain any rounding. Based on receiver's request, the document amounts are verified on the basis of the specified sum components. If rounding differences occur here, we are required to reject these documents as they can not be processed in the target system of your recipient.
- The tax calculation is verified based on the following formulas:
NET amount - TAX percent = Tax amount
NET amount + TAX amount = Gross amount
- If the document includes additional charges (e.g. shipping cost) then the calculation is verified as following:
NET amount + TAX amount + Charges = Gross amount
If the document amounts and the calculation meet the above mentioned criteria but the document is still rejected, then please contact our Support team.