Supplier Guide - Deleting Items from Product Manager
How to delete Items from the Item Directory.
To delete items from the Item Directory, the items must be in the state of New.
For items that have been on a Price List or are currently on a Price List , you need to move the items into a state of New before you can delete them.
There are several ways to move the items into New state so they can be deleted and these options are below:
For a single item:
- Go to Items and locate the item you wish to delete.
- Scroll down until you see the section where it shows what Price List or Lists the item is on.
- Simply select the minus button to remove the item from these Price Lists.
- Once the item has been removed from the Price List(s), select Delete once the below pop up appears. If this item is on multiple Price Lists, you will need to do this for each one
- Once complete, go to the top of the Item page and there will now be an option to delete.
Deleting Multiple Items on a Price List:
- Go to Price Lists and locate the Price List whose items you wish to delete.
NOTE: The Price List must be at the status of ‘Unpublished’ in order to do this)
- Click the delete button to the right of the Price List.
- A pop up will appear and ask if you wish to delete this Price List, click OK.
- Now go to the Item Directory and click on the filter New.
You should now see a list of all the items that were on the Price List you just deleted as well as any others at New.
- Please now click the Delete button at the top of the page to delete all the items at this status.
A pop up will appear for you to confirm deletion.