Customer Support Portal - My items overview (cases, incidents, requests)
In the 'My Items' overview, you can find a list of all your cases and incidents. To find your way, you can use the following functions:
- Click on "Support items" to see your Cases and Incidents.
- Click on the “Change requests” tab to see the service and changes you have requested. More information on change requests can be found here.
We also work with different colors to highlight the status of Cases and Incidents:
- Green is used to highlight the Cases that have the status ‘On Hold’ – ‘Pending customer’ = Basware is waiting for you to either provide feedback or take action before we can proceed with resolving the issue or completing the request.
- Blue is used to highlight the Cases where there is an update from the Basware Support team (a customer note). This color is used to notify you that there is a new update on the Case.
- White is where the case is ongoing or resolved or closed, there is no action/feedback pending from the customer and there is no unacknowledged update by the customer (all updates from the Basware support team have already been visualized by that customer user on that specific case).