Basware P2P Data Management - Configure purchase order creation setting
In some cases, you may want to create different purchase orders to go to the same vendor, if the items being ordered will go to different delivery addresses. To change this setting, you must have the Manage purchase documents user right for at least one organization.
To enable creating unique purchase orders for each delivery address:
- Click > Data Management > Purchase > Document creation settings.
- Select the organization for which you want to change the setting.
- Click the Order creation criteria tab.
- Select the checkbox for Create separate purchase orders for items with different delivery addresses.
- Click Save to save the change.
- If you want to copy this setting and/or document numbering settings to other organizations, click Copy. Note that copy is only available when you have permissions for more than one organization.
After enabling this setting, unique purchase orders are created for all of the following cases:
- Different suppliers
- Different payment terms
- Different contract references
- Different delivery addresses