How we charge for implementing Basware Network services has changed
Basware’s priority is to ensure that every network implementation is a success for our customers. Having reviewed our processes, we realized that we needed to change how we charge for implementing Basware Network services to increase the transparency and accountability for delivering these services.
What has changed:
If your requirements fit the standard scope defined by our service descriptions, you can expect a similar buying experience but with the following changes:
- Improved terminology - We will continue to include any fees related to the set-up and implementation of the Network service in your Agreement. However, these will now be referred to as “Packaged Implementation Fees” instead of “Start-Up Fees.”
- Balanced Billing – Customers will be invoiced 75% of the Packaged Implementation fees upon signing an agreement. The remaining 25% will be invoiced once the implementation is completed. In contrast, Basware previously invoiced customers 100% of the Start-Up Fees when an agreement was signed.
- Improved Documentation - When we initialize your implementation project, Basware will document into a Scope Statement the final scope, deliverables, schedule, and other relevant terms to provide you assurances on your implementation. The Scope Statement will need to be signed off by you before work commences.
If you have more complicated requirements that will require a bespoke scope or are buying multiple services from us, you can expect additional enhancements to your buying experience:
- Improved Scoping - We will engage with you earlier in your buying process to scope your specific requirements and agree on the process for implementation prior to finalizing an agreement We will document this in a Scope Statement, including implementation costs and invoicing schedules, to be signed together with your Agreement.
Significantly all the above changes do not impact our pricelists.