P2P - Import Free-Text Forms
You can import free-text forms from Workplace so that you do not have to re-create the forms created with the old functionality. You can import forms many times. Re-importing does not overwrite the earlier imported forms. You can use this functionality if you have the Manage free-text forms user right.
- Click > Data management > Free-text forms.
- Next to the list of free-text forms, click (More actions) > Import.
- Select the forms that you want to import and click Import.
- Go back to the list of free-text forms.
- Select a form and check that it looks like you want.
- If needed, edit the form.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish to make the form visible to end users.