To give feedback you must fill in the form named: Feedback_Form_DDMMYYYY.xlsx
We have modified the template of this Manual Feedback Form by limiting the number of fields required to be filled by the customer and also added the important information and instructions to the cover page (Info).
Note: In case you are Basware IP customer, use following link to send Scan and Capture feedback - Feedback Report - IP.
In case you are Basware Alusta customer, use following link to send Scan and Capture feedback - Feedback Report - Alusta.
Fields to be filled can be found from BT-monitor or Basware Portal related instructions are available on the cover page - Info of the Feedback Form. All fields are mandatory except the comments column.
Mandatory Fields to be filled are:
- Unique Identifier (BUM ID or Scan Service ID): BUMID is available in BT and Basware Portal and is the unique identifier used across different Basware subsystems to uniquely identify each business document. Or alternatively, you can mention the Scan Service ID (SSID). Scan Service ID (SSID) is the filename available in BT. Do not input the file-extension .xml. (Example filename: 20141216_2_11111_12345678)
- Choose Issue Type from dropdown-menu e.g. 'Incorrect Field Value
- Check the Field(s) name from the xml-file. (if this is not activated, contact us and we'll activate this for you). Field name can be e.g. <InvoiceDate Format="CCYYMMDD">
- Copy-paste into Released Value he incorrect value, e.g. <InvoiceDate Format="CCYYMMDD">20411115</InvoiceDate>
- Provide us the correct value in Expected Value as <InvoiceDate Format="CCYYMMDD">20141115</InvoiceDate>
- You can provide additional comments to column Comments.
- Save the file and send it to Basware Support Basware ServiceNow contact form.