Customer Support Portal - Case categories on the Standard case form
How should you choose the categories from a Standard case form?
- Configuration request: Configuration of the system from system settings, SSO configuration, error messages, licensing, stemming from incorrect configuration. Actions that the customer is not able to perform themselves.
- Guidance & information: Customer needs information/guidance/education/documentation on how to work with our solutions .
- User & Access requests: Questions on access to Basware solutions and tools.
- Document requests: Document administration, such as rescanning or reprocessing of an invoice.
- Solution issue: issues related to performance, functionality or availability of any Basware solution or tool.
- Change request: Requests for changes related to Basware solutions or tools. The scope of each change request is agreed separately between the Customer and Basware in the Change Request form, based on Basware’s price list if applicable.
- Feedback: Service feedback, suggestions, enhancement requests and complaints.
- Basware Admin & Invoicing: questions on invoices our customers receive for Basware services.