I received a notification saying that an invoice was rejected. What happened and what can I do?
I received a notification to inform me that my invoice was rejected. What happened and what can I do?
Basware will check if the invoice meets the following requirements:
- Country invoice field requirements
- If the invoice contains all the (receiver/buyer specific) mandatory fields
- The invoice layout matches the invoice layout of the initial documents sent to the service
Other typical scenarios where the PDF invoice will be rejected:
- The PDF invoice file is not machine-readable
- The email invoice was sent from an email address that is not registered or did not get confirmed
- The email was sent to a buyer/customer email address that does not exist
- The attachment policy is not followed
Please check if your invoice meets all the necessary requirements or apply the necessary corrections. You can afterwards resend the document.
If further assistance is required, please contact Basware Support