Basware Message: Hieroglyphs are shown in Basware Message
The text in Basware Message has a strange format.
This is due to the ClearType option on your Windows Operating System.
- Check your Windows OS version. If you have Windows Vista use Guide 1, else use Guide 2.
- Right-click any blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize. The Vista Personalization dialog box appears;
- Click on Window Color and Appearance;
- At the bottom, click on Open Classic Appearance Properties for More Color Options to display the Appearance Settings dialog box;
- Click the Effects button;
- In the Vista Effects dialog box, uncheck the box Use the Following Method to Smooth Edges of Screen Fonts to turn off ClearType fonts;
- Open the system Control Panel on your computer and then click on Appearance and Personalization;
- In the next window click on Display;
- Select Adjust ClearType text;
- In the ClearType Text Tuner, please uncheck the box Turn on ClearType;
- Then click on Next until all messages have been confirmed;
- Restart Basware Message;