Please find below steps to clear Silverlight and browser cache for Internet Explorer and Safari.
Please also refer to our Basware Technical Requirements page for a list of supported browsers.
How to clear browser cache in Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
- Internet Explorer 9 & Above: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
- Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.
- The Form data, Passwords, and inPrivate Filtering data boxes may be left un-checked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose.
- Click Delete.
- When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
- Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.
How to clear browser cache in Safari
- Open Safari > Preferences.
- Select "Advanced" (the rightmost item along the top) and check the box labelled "Show Develop menu in menu bar".
- Close this. Then, an additional menu appears along the top of the Safari browser, called "Develop".
- Click on the Develop menu, and select "Empty Caches".
How to run Safari in unsafe Mode for Mac users
- Safari menu > Preferences.
- Select the Security item (in the middle of the top row of advanced settings).
- Check Allow Plug-ins.
- Click on the "Plug-in Settings" button. Then, select "Silverlight" on the Left Hand side and locate the Basware website on the right hand side.
- When you click on the drop down list of options for this a plugin, you normally only see "On", "Off" or "Ask". However, if you press the Option key and then click on the drop-down list, you get an additional option named "Run in Safe Mode".
- Uncheck this option.
- More information on this can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202819
How to clear browser cache for Google Chrome
How to clear browser cache for Microsoft Edge
How to clear browser cache for Mozilla Firefox
Should there be any issues after you performed these steps, you can contact us at: https://basware.service-now.com/bw?id=bw_sc_cat_item_public