P2P - Purchase - Integrated Shopping Experience (ISE)
This article describes the Integrated Shopping Experience (ISE) feature and the process for requesting enablement.
For normal end users, enabling ISE changes the user interface:
- Without ISE, when the user clicks Shop, alternatives like free-text forms and external webshops were shown in the menu. It is not possible to see free-text forms and external webshops along with Marketplace catalog items when searching in Shop.
- With ISE, when the user clicks Shop, they are automatically directed to Marketplace Search page with all available content and filtering options. Catalog items, free-text forms, and external webshops can all be found from the same search results.
For professional buyers, documents are published differently when ISE is enabled:
- Free-text forms are still created directly in P2P. However, if ISE is enabled after a customer is already using Basware Purchase, then the professional buyer needs to re-publish the forms for the forms to be visible in Marketplace.
- External webshops must be created in Marketplace by raising a ticket with a completed and attached Punchout Request Form in the Basware Support Portal. Customers can request the form from Basware Change Request Managers, Customer Support, and Delivery Consultants.
Instructions to request ISE enablement
- Go to the Basware Support Portal and click Request a service.
- Click New Feature Enablement.
- In the Account field, select your account.
- In the Business Service field, select Purchase.
- In the Mention the required feature to be enabled field, type "Integrated Shopping Experience" or "ISE".
- Click Order Now.
- A change request ticket will be created and sent to the Change Request Management team. A Change Request Manager will prepare a quote for the feature enablement and will contact you soon. Enabling ISE requires consulting efforts which are invoiced as stated in the quote.
More information about the Integrated Shopping Experience:
Integrated Shopping Experience
Custom delivery address on Summary page