To give feedback, you must fill in the form named: Data-capture-manual-feedback-form-V-1-0.
We have modified the template of this manual feedback form by limiting the number of fields required to be filled by the customer. We have also added important information and instructions to the cover page (Info).
- If you are a Basware Alusta P2P customer, use the following link to send - Feedback Report - Alusta.
Fields to be filled can be found from BT-monitor, or Basware Portal related instructions are available on the cover page - Info of the Feedback Form. All fields are mandatory except the released value and comment columns.
Fields to be filled are:
- Unique identifier (BUMID or Scan Service ID):
- BUMID is available in BT and Basware Portal and is the unique identifier used across different Basware subsystems to identify each business document uniquely.
- Or alternatively, you can mention the Scan Service ID (SSID).
- Choose Issue type from the dropdown menu "Incorrect Field Value"
- Check the Field(s) name from the XML file.
- Copy-paste into Released value the incorrect value, e.g. <InvoiceDate Format="CCYYMMDD">20411115</InvoiceDate>
- Provide us the correct value in Expected value as <InvoiceDate Format="CCYYMMDD">20141115</InvoiceDate>
- You can provide additional comments to column Comments.
- Save the file and send it to the Basware Support Basware ServiceNow contact form.
The team handling the specific data capturing engine analyzes the feedback report at Basware. The results are provided back to the feedback ticket. A follow-up incident is opened if individual findings are outside the data capturing services, for example, inside the Alusta P2P. The investigation continues on its own track as a feedback form may contain several other scenarios. More information about the feedback process can be found here.