IP - How to add any new field in IP Master
You want to add an additional field into IP Master invoice list.
- Open IP admin > Go to location: System Management screen > Conﬁguration > Default Columns tab.
- Select the appropriate application (Would be IP master in your case if you want to add in IP master).
- Select the screen for which you want to set the visible columns from the dropdown list.
- Select the columns (e.g. supplier column) you want to make visible on the invoice list. To do this, move columns from the list on the left to the list on the right. You can deﬁne the order in which the columns appear on the application’s invoice list. Click on the row number in the righthand side list, hold down the mouse button, and drag and drop the row to the wanted location.
- Click the right arrow button to select the columns you want to add to the list on the right. • Click the left arrow button to remove columns from the list on the right.
- You can also move columns from one list to another by double clicking the rows.
- Click Save Default Columns. After you have added the default columns for a screen’s invoice list, the user is able to select the visible columns from this default column list.
NOTE: A ThinClient user is not able to select the visible columns but always sees all the default columns.