Supplier Guide - Agreements History in Product Manager
An Agreement in Product Manager pulls together all the things that enable you and a buyer to review, approve and publish content to the Marketplace
To access your Agreements, click the Product Manager tab and then click Agreements:
Buyers can create three types of agreements:
- Standard Agreement: Buyers share your products within their organisation only.
- Shared Agreement: Buyers can share your products with a Group of organisations within the Basware Commerce Network.
- Punchout Agreement: An agreement for items on your website that the buyers will punchout to. This is not sharable outside of the buyer’s organisation.
As agreements are created, approved, published and updated they go through the following states:
- New: new agreements from buyers.
- Awaiting Response: agreements waiting for you to add content (including New ones) and send it to the buyer.
- Awaiting Price Approval: agreements that have been sent back to the buyer for them to review & approve.
- Expiring Soon: agreements that will expire within the next thirty days.
- Expired: agreements that have expired.
- Active: approved agreements that are with the buyer. An active agreement may have content in the Marketplace or the content may have expired.
The above states and the agreement types are also filters on the Agreement Directory so you can quickly filter and find the agreement you need. In the Agreements section you can:
- Find and view your customers’ agreements.
- Add or update price lists and send them to buyers.
- View the history of updates to the agreements.
Change history page
You can get back to the agreement using the ‘Back to…’ link at the top of the page.
The first column in the Change History at the bottom of the page shows the name of your price list and the version. Versions are based on the date and time you attach the list to the agreement.
The Actions columns lists the actions taken by you and the buyer, with the latest action shown first. Actions are grouped by price list version.