Edge - Create Travel Claims for TEM
How to create a Travel claim for TEM in Edge. After you have taken your trip, create a travel claim to record your expenses and, if needed, request reimbursement.
To create a travel claim:
- If you have added the receipts already earlier, you can start creating the travel claim starting from step 4.
- Click Add new receipt to start adding images of your receipts.
- Select an image or take a new one with the mobile device’s camera.
- Give a description for the receipt, add the expense data, and then click Save as unused attachment.
- Click Create document, select Travel claim, and click Create.
- Give all the necessary data in Header data.
- In the Attachments panel, click > Select attachments to select the receipt that you just uploaded.
- In the Expenses panel, click > Select purchases to select card transactions.
- If you have used a car, enter the vehicle usages in the Vehicle usages panel.
- When you have entered all the necessary information, click Send to send the travel claim for review and approval.
- To delete the travel claim, click > Delete.
- To add a comment to the travel claim, click > Comment.
- To view all your claim drafts, click My drafts on the home page. Click the row to view the whole document.