TEM - How to check batch number for any document from WinClient application
Go to TEM Win Client application with Admin credentials.
- Administration->Administration documents…
- Click on Administration, then you will get few options, as mentioned in the below screen.
- Select any of the option in Expense claim or Travel claim.
- As in the below screenshot, I clicked on Travel claim->Ready to report and opened document number: 104021.
- Now, in the opened document. Right click and select “Properties”.
Now, in the below screen, you can check the batch number of the document.