P2P - Receive Goods
When you have received the goods or services that you have ordered, you must mark the goods or services received in P2P. Goods receipts help facilitate 3-way matching, an important component of invoice automation that speeds up business processes and ensures accuracy when your AP team is handling the invoice.
- Click Tasks > Goods receipt tasks.
- View the details of the goods receipt by clicking the arrow on the left side of the task.
- This will expand or collapse the detailed view of the task.
- If you have only received part of your order, enter the portion of the order you have received. With the correct user rights, this can be done as a quantity or as an amount in your system's currency.
- When you have checked that the details are correct, click the Receive button to continue the goods receipt.
- Click Receive again to complete the goods receive.
The task will disappear from your task list.