Basware Invoice - Recurring Invoices
This feature is deactivated by default for all organizations. To activate it, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Data Management > Invoices > Recurring Invoices page.
- Select organization from left.
- To activate this feature for the selected organization, select the Enable notifications check box.
- To inherit the feature and the criteria (defined in step 5) to lower level organizations, select Inherit.
Also the Enable notifications selection is inherited.
- Define the criteria for identifying recurring invoices:
- Supplier codes must match: The system checks if the invoices' supplier codes are exactly the same. If this check box is not selected, the system will try to find similar recurring invoices also from other suppliers.
- Currency codes must match: This setting is defined by default. You cannot change the setting.
- Reference numbers must match: The system checks if the invoices' reference numbers are exactly the same. If you do not use reference numbers in the invoice header data or you do not require the reference number to be the same when searching for recurring invoices, do not select this check box. When not selected, the system will not use the Reference number field in the search.
- Date: Currently only invoice date can be selected. This setting specifies which date the system uses to identify recurring invoices.
- Date tolerance: If the invoice occurs every 10 days, and the tolerance is 1, the invoices recurring every 9-11 days are identified.
- Time frame (days): The system checks the invoice date and then searches for similar invoices backwards from that date based on the the number of days defined in this field. The maximum value is 365.
- Minimum number of occurrences: How many similar invoices must be found.
- Gross total tolerance (%): If the tolerance is 0, the invoice's gross total must be exactly the same as for the opened invoice. Define the tolerance for the gross total as a percentage.
- Gross total tolerance (sum): If the tolerance is 0, the invoice's gross total must be exactly the same as for the opened invoice. Define the tolerance for the gross total as a sum.