The gross total sum of the PDF document is incorrect
What is the issue?
The document that you've sent for processing could not be processed due to one of the following reasons:
- The subtotal is not equal with the sum of all items
- The tax calculation is incorrect
- The discount calculation is incorrect
- The amounts are rounded and no rounding is accepted by the recipient
- The decimal delimiter is not the same for all invoice or credit note amounts
- The amounts can not be extracted from the document (invoice or credit note)
The amounts and the calculation is verified based on the following criteria:
- The subtotal amount (taxable amount) must be equal with the sum of all items
- The tax calculation is verified based on the following formulas:
NET amount - TAX percent = Tax amount
NET amount + TAX amount = Gross amount
- If the document includes additional charges (e.g. shipping cost) then the calculation is verified as following:
NET amount + TAX amount + Charges = Gross amount
- If the amounts are rounded and the recipient doesn't accept any rounding on the invoice or credit note, then unfortunately the document cannot be processed.
- The decimal delimiter must be the same for all invoice or credit note amounts.
- The amounts must be machine readable, so that the system could extract them from the document. More information you can find on our KB Article BWKB0010646
If the document amounts and the calculation meet the above mentioned criteria but the document is still rejected, then please contact our support team.