P2P - Supplier Guide - Price List Exports and Imports in Product Manager
How to import and export price lists in Product Manager.
- After logging into your Basware account you will need to click on Product Manager and then Price Lists as show below:
- You will then need to click on the cog of the relevant Price List as show below:
- Clicking on the Export button that is shown in the red square below will then open up a small pop up box with the option to “Export”.
- Click on export and you will then see a progress bar as it downloads all the items on that Price List.
- Once that progress bar has completed you will then have the option to click on the name of your Price List which will then download a copy of your current Price List to your computer:
- Once you have exported your Price List and made the required changes you will then want to import that back into the system. Continuing from that last screenshot that was shown above.
- Next to the Export button there is an Import button as shown below:
Please note there are two options for importing a Price List file: Merge and Replace.
What does the merge option do?
Merge enables you to add new or amend price list items to the existing price list.
What does the replace option do?
Replace existing enables you to overwrite your price list. N.B this will delete a previously created price list.
Once in the Import Price List page, you will need to select whether you are merging or replacing. Then you will need to select your file that is saved on your computer and the click on Upload.