PDF Invoice - Attachment Policy
This article present the PDF Invoice attachment policies.
Please follow the instructions when adding attachment to PDF e-invoices:
- Only PDF attachments are allowed. Any other kind of attachment is ignored.
- Change the name of the attachment so that it contains the word attachment, for example, attachment_112233.pdf.
- If you send multiple attachments we suggest to send one invoice per email.
If you must send multiple PDF e-Invoices and attachments in one email please follow the below guidelines:
- All the PDF attachments have keyword attachment in their name.
- Attachments are associated with a document PDF.
- Singe document PDF case: all extra attachment pdfs are liked to that document pdf.
- Multiple document PDFs case: an extra attachment is linked to a document PDF if its name contains the name of the document PDF (without extension) - e.g. document1.pdf and document1_attachment.pdf.
The attachments are valid if:
- At least one document pdf is present.
- All extra attachment pdfs are linked to a document pdf.
- If the attachment policy is not followed the message will be rejected. The service will then send you a notification saying that your message has been rejected.
- Please perform the needed corrections and send the invoice again.