TEM- How to disable user rights in Basware
To disable user rights of any user from the organization so that the user cannot access Basware TEM.
- Login to Basware TEM admin citrix environment.
- Click on "Basic Data"-->"Employee"-->"Employees..." .
- Select the user who's rights needs to be disabled.
- Select the "User right ID" as "12 To be deleted(No license)/12 Deleted- not in use".
- After selecting the "User right ID" as "12 To be deleted(No license)/12 Deleted- not in use", click on Save(Floppy) button.
NOTE: This task can be only performed by the ADMIN of the organization(user having administration rights in TEM).