The delivery date is missing from the PDF document
What is the issue?
The document that you've sent for processing could not be processed because:
- The document does not contain a valid delivery date, delivery period or delivery month+year
- The document contains no delivery date, delivery period or delivery month+year
- The delivery date, delivery period or delivery month+year could not be extracted
- The format of the delivery date, delivery period or delivery month+year on the document is incorrect
Please ensure that the delivery date value meets one of the following requirements:
- Date of delivery: DD.MM.YYYY
- Delivery month+year: MM.YYYY
- Delivery period: From DD.MM.YYYY to DD.MM.YYYY
The date format must be a valid one: numeric or alphanumeric.
Examples of numeric date formats:
- Date of delivery: 10.01.2021
- Delivery month+year: 01-2021
- Delivery period: 10.01.21 - 14.03.21
Examples of alphanumeric date formats:
- Date of delivery: 10th January 2021
- Delivery month+year: January 2021
- Delivery period: from 10th January 2021 to 14th March 2021
Kindly note that the delivery date value must be a real existing date which can be found in calendar.
Example of date which do not exist in calendar:
31.11.2014 (November has only 30 days).
If one of the above mentioned values is present on the document and the format is correct but the document is still rejected, then please contact our support team.