Basware Message: Cannot move file from temp
The user that is starting the Basware Message application must have full read and write access into every folder used by it.
In some cases the following error will be displayed: cannot move file from temp.
This means that the program lacks the necessary permissions to send the file
- Check which folders are used by the application;
- First open your Basware Message application and check in configuration which Local Path, Log Path and if used Attachments folder are you using;
- This issue can be resolved by adding your user and giving it the required control;
- Open the location and Right Click on the folder, selecting at the bottom Properties;
- In the Security tab click on Edit;
- Select Add and search for your user by inserting the name into the text box, then click on Check Names;
- If it was found click on OK;
- Repeat the same operation for every folder including the Basware Message folder that can be found in the path "C:\ProgramData\Basware" where the program has a stored configuration file;
- Open the application and press on Start Now. Your documents should be sent;