PM - How to install/update PM license file
You have received a new PM license and this needs to be installed in your environment.
The new license file is installed as follows. The license file has the extension .lic
- The file needs to be placed in the PM folder in the Basware root-folder of your application server.
- Copy the PM license file (*.lic) provided. In case old license file is present, please keep a backup and remove that file.
- Once the PM License is placed in Bwroot\PM folder, run PM Admin application once so that the license file is picked/refreshed by the application.
- After providing credentials, PM_Admin application will prompt following message [conveying that license file is going to update]:
- Click OK. Another message widow will pop up saying Licenses have been updated.
- Click OK.
NOTE: This step will not open PM application, but only update license.
- Once done, users can login to their respective PM applications now.