How do I (re)install/upgrade the Bizconnect Client software on a different server?
(Re)Install/upgrade Bizconnect Client.
Please follow the below instructions if you need to (re)-install or upgrade an existing Bizconnect Client, for example in case you need to migrate to a new server.
- Backup the ../Bizconnect/scripts folder, the ../Bizconnect/events.xml file, the C:\Bizconnect\keys folder and the /Bizconnect/data folder (this last folder contains your messages, so it's optional).
- Run ../Bizconnect/bin/unregister.bat to remove the service.
- Run ../Bizconnect/uninst.exe to uninstall the current Bizconnect software.
- Download the latest bizconnect version on https://www.baswareone.com/bcclient/.
- Install the new Bizconnect.
- Overwrite the scripts folder, the events.xml and C:\Bizconnect\keys with the backup.
- Run ../Bizconnect/bin/register.bat to import the service.
- Go to Services and start the service.
This only applies for existing Bizconnect Client configurations. If you are a new customer, our Basware Implementation team will assist you during the installation.