Supplier Guide - Agreements Details in Product Manager
An Agreement in Product Manager pulls together all the things that enable you and a buyer to review, approve and publish content to the Marketplace
To access your Agreements, click the Product Manager tab and then click Agreements:
Buyers can create three types of agreements:
- Standard Agreement: Buyers share your products within their organisation only.
- Shared Agreement: Buyers can share your products with a Group of organisations within the Basware Commerce Network.
- Punchout Agreement: An agreement for items on your website that the buyers will punchout to. This is cannot be shared outside of the buyer’s organisation.
More information on Agreement Type is provided on the Agreement Detail Page guide.
As agreements are created, approved, published and updated they go through the following states:
- New: new agreements from buyers.
- Awaiting Response: agreements waiting for you to add content (including New ones) and send it to the buyer.
- Awaiting Price Approval: agreements that have been sent back to the buyer for them to review & approve.
- Expiring Soon: agreements that will expire within the next thirty days.
- Expired: agreements that have expired.
- Active: approved agreements that are with the buyer. An active agreement may have content in the Marketplace or the content may have expired.
The above states and the agreement types are also filters on the Agreement Directory, so you can quickly filter and find the agreement you need. In the Agreements section you can:
- Find and view your customers’ agreements.
- Add or update price lists and send them to buyers.
- View the history of updates to the agreements.
Return to the Agreements Directory by clicking the ‘Back to…’ link.
The Manage Agreement page will show the details of the agreement, start and expiry dates, what Price list is attached and if its waiting for any approval.