How to check reports in BT-Monitor?
1. Log-in to BT-Monitor via bt.basware.com.
- Your username is typically a corporate email address.
- If you do not know your password, use the "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Contact Support if you do not have access at all to BT-Monitor.
Basware is a Finnish company and listed in the Helsinki Stock Exchange, and service invoices are based on the Helsinki time zone.
Please make sure, that your BT-Monitor profile is set as Helsinki if double checking the Basware's service invoice (transaction volumes).
2. Check and change timezone
- Settings -> My Settings -> General -> Time zone -> Europe/Finland -> Apply
It is also recommended to check all the tabs, for example, all columns are selected. This way you get the full benefits of BT-Monitor.
3. Check reports
- Reports -> Received invoices -> Time period (max. 100 days backward) -> Received invoices by origin -> Generate
* You can choose your date as long as the calendar goes, but the report will only show data past 3 months due to privacy and security reasons.
* Basware invoices transactions previous full month
* You can export data to Excel file when a report is run from BT -> Export report results
* Customer is the name of the company how it is presented by the supplier (supplier written name)
- Interop - Real e-invoice, and it has come via Basware's open network (https://www.basware.com/en-us/solutions/network-services/interoperability-partners)
- Scanning/Basware/Email - Invoice has come to Basware via "@bscs.basware.com" e-mail to OCR-validation
- Scanning/Basware/Partner/Paper - Invoice which has come as paper to Basware's scanning facility, and physically the scanning is done by Basware's partner. After the scan, the image is sent to OCR-validation.
- Scanning/Basware/Customer - Customer has scanned an invoice with CloudScann, and sent it to Basware's OCR-validation
- Scanning/Basware/Customer/CloudScan - Customer has scanned an invoice with CloudScan and done self-validation
- Direct/BTSorFTP - Basware's own e-invoice sending customer
- Direct/VP - Basware's assisted e-invoice sending customer (using legacy Virtual Printer-program, which is no longer offered)
- Direct/Other - Basware new serviced, for example, "PDF e-invoice"-service
* OCR means Optical Character Recognition from an image. This is directed scanning validation rules (SVG-document). In the PDF e-invoice service, the data is captured as machine readable.
* "Other" is Basware's new services (for example PDF e-invoice), and transaction volumes are coming from the new Basware Portal.