IP - How To Change mailserver settings
How to change mailserver settings in Basware IP.
You need to change the mailserver details in your IP system. These settings are made on two different places.
- In IP Admin > System administration > Configuration > Parameters.
Parameter name: EMAILHOSTADDRESS (Description of the parameter: Email server IP address). If the parameter is not available in the list, you can add it by clicking "Add" and searching for the parameter in the drop down list.
- Change the value of the parameter to the IP address belonging to the new mailserver.
- In IFace configuration tool -> Stop iFace (IFace must be stopped in order to make changes.)
- Navigate to Tools -> Service Options -> Mail Options.
- Edit the values under General Mail Options, and add the details of the new mailserver.
- Start iFace.
Please contact your local IT Department if you need help making these changes.