Basware Message: Error in Java launcher
Basware Message needs Java in order to run.
In some cases the following error can be displayed:
- Error in Java launcher. Error while locating the most appropriate JVM
This means that either you do not have Java installed or your Windows OS is a 64-bit version and you have Java 32-bit version installed.
Basware Message 64-bit version is not compatible with Java 32-bit version.
- Please check if you have Java installed by opening your Control Panel and searching in Programs and Features;
- If found but the version is 32-bit, please uninstall it and proceed with the resolution;
- You can download and install the Java 64-bit version from here (please use version Windows Offline 64-bit): Java Download;
- You also have the option to switch to an alternative program. For more details please follow the steps described on this article: Change of Java VM used by Basware Message;
- Try starting the application. The problem should be resolved;