Edge - Create Free-Text Requisitions
This article has instructions about how to create a free-text purchase requisition in Edge.
- Click Shop.
- You can select your free-text form in one of two ways, depending on your system configuration*:
- If you have the navigation option Free-text form, click that and select the free-text form from the list.
- If you have only the navigation option Marketplace, use keywords to search for the free-text form in the Marketplace catalog. You can select the item type "Free Text Form" to only show external webshops in the search results. .
- Select the desired free-text form.
- Fill in the fields.
- At this point, if you want to send the free-text form for approval as a purchase requisition right away, click Get approval.
- Click Add.
- If you want to add other free-text forms, repeat the steps above.
- Click Your requisition or go to Your basket.
- You can remove an item from the requisition by clicking next to the item.
- To remove all the items, click (More actions) > Clear requisition.
- When you have reviewed that the items are correct and you are ready to complete the requisition, click Get approval.
- In the dialog that opens fill in the mandatory data (approver, purpose, desired delivery date, delivery address).
- Click Get approval.
The purchase requisition is sent to workflow to the selected approver.
* Step 2 has two different options because some systems have already upgraded to our Integrated Shopping Experience. To learn more about the Integrated Shopping Experience and how to enable it for your organization, click here.